Located at 820 Lilley Avenue, Columbus 43205
Hope Lutheran Church has served the Driving Park neighborhood since 1918, when the children and grandchildren of German immigrants moved into the area. In the 1960s, the congregation intentionally became a multicultural and intergenerational community of faith, seeking to serve all persons in Driving Park and beyond.
Hope Lutheran Church facilities consist of a handsome stone building constructed in 1955 that contains a large worship space, a fellowship hall, offices, and several classrooms. The congregation also owns a duplex dwelling adjacent to the church and several vacant lots that include additional parking and community play spaces.