Hope Lutheran Church provides several opportunities for missional outreach in its immediate community and beyond:
• Women of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America is active in several missional projects, including mission education and the active support of Christian mission in the U.S.A. and overseas.
• Hope Quilters sew quilts and assemble health kits for shipment overseas by Lutheran World Relief. Hundreds of quilts are sewn each year, and the goal is to assemble 50 health kits annually.
• On the 3rd Saturday of each month, beginning at 9:00am there is a free produce distribution for the community.
• Lutheran Social Services Food Pantry at Frebis and Champion Avenues is staffed by members of Hope and the congregation regularly gathers donations of nonperishable food for the pantry.
• On the third Sunday morning of each month, we host a community breakfast (9:15 during the fall, winter, spring) - 8:15 during the summer).
• On the third Saturday of each month, we host a fresh food distribution for the community in partnership with The Welcome Home Foundation.